Job Opportunities : Russellville
Please note: We get new patients in frequently, so if you don’t see a shift below that meets your needs and you are a licensed nurse, you should still apply. We are ready to get you working and we want to hear from you!
RN Case Manager
We are now hiring a full-time Registered Nurse for RN Case Manager at Care IV Home Health's Russellville branch! Join our diverse team of RN Case Managers, LPN Skilled Visit Nurses, and RN Visit Nurses in performing skilled nursing care to our patients in the comfort of their homes and assisted living facilities.
NOW OFFERING A $2000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL-TIME! Relocation package available for qualifying RN Case Managers with OASIS experience. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- receiving new patient referrals
- OASIS assessments
- patient teachings
- medication administration
- skilled nursing / direct patient care
- wound care / wound vacs
- post-surgical care
- patient follow-up
- Additional duties as assigned
- We are seeking a Registered Nurse (min 1 year as an RN, 2-5 years preferred)
- Excellent clinical nursing skills and a background in med/surg or related skilled nursing care.
- Experience with Home Health nursing and Medicare / OASIS strongly preferred, but not necessarily required.
Benefits & Perks:
This is a full-time position offering excellent benefits, including:
- lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan (with some of the BEST $$ matching rates in the Arkansas home care industry!)
- generous accrued PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- mileage reimbursement
- employee referral bonus, cell phone discounts on certain carriers, etc.
Registered Nurses : Join the Care IV team as an RN Case Manager today! Click the "Jobs" tab above to take you back to our easy online job application.
Multiple RNs and LPNs are needed to work various shifts in Russellville and the surrounding areas…
Private Duty RNs / LPNs:
Russellville - Pediatric patient(s) have various day, evening and weekend shifts open
RNs and LPNs: Join the Care IV team as an RN or LPN! Click the “Jobs” tab above to take you back to our easy online application.
HOME HEALTH AIDES / CNAs:
Russellville and surrounding areas - Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for various skilled care clients
Russellville and surrounding areas - Personal Care Aides needed for early mornings, days and evenings
HHAs and CNAs: Join the Care IV team as an HHA or CNA! Click the “Jobs” tab above to take you back to our easy online application.
Call Care IV Home Health Care or email Care IV Home Health Care for fast and friendly attention or for more information on how we can best meet home care and home health needs in Arkansas.
Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve needs as they arise.